Working to make sustainable energy accessible for all
Posted: 21 October, 2015. Written by Lorraine
The 2015 European Biopolymer Summit
9th & 10th December 2015, London
The 2015 European Biopolymer Summit will be bringing together key industry experts to discuss the latest strategies and methods to overcome current challenges, and maximise opportunities. The conference will address how the industry will evolve, current trends, how to respond to the changes of the market and the growing demand from end users.
Over the two days, the event will bring you insights into end users expectations and environmental approaches, amongst others. You will also be able to interact and discuss regional markets, while developing future business opportunity in biopolymers. Join us in London and exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
The 2015 European Biopolymer Summit is the ideal meeting place for all companies involved in the industry to discuss the latest challenges facing the industry and learn about the latest developments making an impact on the industry.
Key Topics Include:
• Market Study & trend reports
• Brand and retailer perspectives
• Latest updates on policy and regulatory developments impacting the biopolymer industry
• The impact of declining oil prices on the biopolymer business
• Biopolymer Feedstock Challenges & Opportunities
• Life Cycle Analysis of Bioplastics
• Recycling, compostability & waste
• Biopolymer producer case studies
• Cutting-edge advancements in biopolymer production
For more information go to www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/biopolymer-conference-europe/
Registration fee: £1,495 (£225 Discount for all members/subscribers)
To get the media partner’s 15% discount please contact Mohammad Ahsan on (0)20 3141 0606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.